Monday, August 31, 2015

In the House of Tom Bombadil


Photos of my house: I am very much living it up in Cameroon


My living room/ the entrance to my house, and where I spend the majority of my time.


The other corner of my main room, with my table / desk


The spooky hallway


My bedroom... still in the works


The guest bedroom... also still in the works


The kitchen!


The newly stocked pantry/cupboard

I'm finally starting to feel at home in my house.  I just need to get rid of some of those bare and blank walls, but it's coming along. 


This is NOT my house, but a picture of the complex.  The HUGE house  is the house belonging to my landlady who lives mostly in Canada, but apparently pops in occasionally.  Her son is the proprietor and lives Yaoundé. I'm told his name is Steve. 


This is my porch and the entrance to my house.  and where the kids of my neighbor and the Guard of the complex spend most of their time, from 5 am till 9 pm...



And this is the view in the opposite direction, from my front door, overlooking the rest of the complex. 



The right half is my house. With my neighbor kids outside dancing in the soon to be rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment