Monday, August 31, 2015

The Trilogy

So I've already been reading a LOT over the last few weeks and I decided I need to make a log of all the books I read during my service as remember the book will help me remember certain emotions and events that I might otherwise lose.


  1. Midnight's Children by Salmon Rushdie
  2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  3. The Name of the Wind (Book 1) by Patrick Rothfuss
  4.  Neverwhere by Neil Gaimon
  5. Wise Man's Fear (Book 2) by Patrick Rothfuss
  6. Wild Magic (The Immortals book 1) by Tamora Pierce
  7. Wolf-Speaker (The Immortals book 2) by Tamora Pierce
  8. The Emperor Mage (The Immortals book 3) by Tamora Pierce
  9. The Realm of the Gods (The Immortals book 4) by Tamora Pierce
  10. Emma by Jane Austen
  11. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
  12. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
  13. The Seventh Son: The Alvin Maker Series by Orson Scott Card
  14. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  15. The Red Prophet: The Alvin Maker Series by Orson Scott Card
  16. Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  17. As You Like It by William Shakespeare
  18. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

No comments:

Post a Comment